BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 19 December 2011

things that I proud of myself

          Assalamualaikum to all readers . First of all I would like to say thanks to all of you who have visited my simple blog which has such a long URL .. hehe . . back to the topic 'things that I'm proud of about myself' . All of us should be proud of ourselves because all of us have talents or skills that other people don't have . For example , some of us may like to draw and can draw such a nice picture or portrait or whatever it is while others may have beautiful voices .
          For this entry I would like to talk and tell all of you about the things that I'm  proud of about myself . Before coming to Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris ( UPSI ) I worked as a substitute teacher in Sekolah Menengah Seri Ampang Ipoh for 2 1/2 months . There I have to teach Bahasa Melayu for form 4 and form 5. I didn't expect teaching students without any experience and I am the type of person that gets nervous easily when I have to talk in front of the public . But the thing that I'm proud of is I managed to overcome my weakness . On the first day in that school I just walk into the classroom and start the class without any teaching aids . But surprisingly , I managed my class and my lesson successfully , thanks to my self confidence . Even though it was the wrong thing to do I did manage to teach them something about that lesson that day .  That is the most memorable experience and the thing that I'm proud to tell all of you .
          Secondly is I can be independent here in Tanjung Malim . Not to say that I'm not the type of person that cannot be independent before but my mother spoiled me a bit . She was always there to help me but here in Tanjung Malim I have to do things myself . My mother was surprised to see the changes in me but she seems to be happy because now I'm quite independent . Before I forget I LOVE YOU MAK ! :)
          A part from that , this offer to pursue my study in Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris
 ( UPSI ) also made my parents very happy .  I was supposed to sit for my STPM but I changed my mind and decided to come here . I know I've made the right decision because so far I'm enjoying it here and I like the course I'm taking .
          Last but not least ,  I'm so proud to have parents who support me all the way in whatever I do . They always gave me good advise and they gave me a good religious education so that I'll not get off-track easily . They raise me well . I LOVE YOU MAK AND ABAH !
          So it's okay to be proud of yourselves and you don't have to be shy of it , as long as we are not too proud . I think that's all I want to say . Do follow and visit my blog . Thank you for spending time reading my entry . Love you all guys !

0 comments: